Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Indialantic Beach . . . first step



A friend suggested to me that I should start a blog about the Indialantic beach. That suggestion took root and it has now borne fruit. This is my first post in my blog about what I see happening along the Indialantic Beach.

Nearly every day my wife and I walk the beach in the Indialantic area. It is an enjoyable, healthy and interesting exercise. Sometimes we meet new people or talk to old friends. No two walks are ever the same. Perhaps there are those who would appreciate knowing what is happening, at least from someone’s perspective.

As I have mentioned, my objective is to put in writing and pictures what I see happening on the beach. It will attempt to answer the question, “What’s up on the Indialantic beach?” My goal in this blog is to post at least 3 times a week. Of course, as the weeks pass, I may find myself posting new reports more or less frequently.

Since I love to fish in the surf, many of my posts will contain remarks and observations about fishing. I will answer questions like the following: What are the conditions like? Is the water clean? What kinds of fish are being caught? What bait or lure is bringing the most hits? What methods are most productive? Are sand fleas present?

I see a lot of things on the beach that puzzle me. If I include pictures of such items, perhaps a reader can shed light on the matter. For this reason, I plan to carry a camera when I am walking.

It is my desire that there will be readers who will find this blog helpful and informational. I hope for me that it will be fun.

1 comment:

Mikesfarm said...

Great Work Siggy. I really appreciate this blog. Sharing this type of thing is a great thing to do.
Regards
Mikesfarm