Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunrise on the Beach!


Since I don't live directly on the ocean, I can't just look out my patio door at the sunrise. I have to walk down to the ocean to have a look. It seems that every time I go down to see the sun rise, it is more or less a "dud"! Oh, the beach is still beautiful, but the sunrise is never spectacular.

A friend who reads this blog sent me this picture of a sunrise taken from the balcony on her condo along Indialantic's beach. The sunrises that I see are never as pretty as this one. One of these days, however, I'll be down on the beach with my camera when the sunrise will overwhelm me with its beauty.

FISHING CONDITIONS: The water has cleared today compared to Saturday, but it is still not crystal clear. The seaweed in the water is still a problem. There is a brisk wind from the northwest. It is causing a strong current that mixed with the seaweed is making holding bottom difficult. Yesterday (Sunday) I saw men fishing, but they were not having much luck.One fisherman today caught a whiting and nice sized black drum, but gave up fishing because of the seaweed.

No comments: