Friday, January 16, 2009

Fishing Cart


I don’t know how many people are going to brave the wind and cold to walk the beach or fish today or any day this weekend. The wind is strong from the north about 14 mph but gusting into the mid 20s. The current is very strong and the ocean is on the rough side with lots of whitecaps.

Today is a day to think of other things. For fishermen, one other thing might be a fishing cart. Fishing carts are popular with some surf anglers. Last week I saw the fishing cart pictured. As you can see, it is a homemade cart. It stands taller than most carts I’ve seen. I posted pictures of 2 other fishing carts on October 31, 2008 and November 29, 2008.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. My boyfriend has really been getting into fishing lately and for his birthday in August I wanted to get him something fishing related. I was looking up fishing rods (like he needs another one)and fishing carts. I would love to actually make one for him. That never even crossed my mind, thanks so much for the great idea.

Unknown said...

My husband is constantly fishing, I never would have thought to make him his own fishing cart! This is such a creative idea. I'll keep this in mind!

flirter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silent.john said...

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. fishing cart