Monday, December 29, 2008

Boats Off Indialantic Beach


I apologize to any regular readers of this blog for posting so little recently. Due to a family emergency, I have been unable to get to the beach much during the last week or more. This afternoon, however, I did get to stroll the beach for about half an hour. It was almost 4 PM and there were a lot of people on the beach. Some were just sun bathing or fishing or walking the beach or sitting in beach chairs reading or watching their children play in the sand. In other words, people were enjoying the beautiful beach day and that is what the beach is for.
Believe it or not, this is an unusual picture that I’ve posted. Off Indialantic’s beach you seldom see boats like the ones pictured here. You seldom see one boat let alone two. I’ve been told that this is because it is so far in each direction where such boats can be launched.

No comments: