Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday on the Beach

This morning I walked down to take a look at the ocean. I’m still waiting for surf fishing conditions to improve. From the looks of it, I’ll have to wait some more. The water is on the dirty side and the wave action isn’t good for catching pompano, but it should be decent for whiting and sharks.

Otherwise, it is a pretty nice day to be on the beach. I took this picture on Indialantic beach looking south. There is something for everyone. Of course there are people walking the beach. There are a number of people fishing. Conditions have been favorable for surfing in recent days and there are surfers. And, there are the birds. My picture doesn’t show him, but there was a man with a metal detector looking for buried valuables.

A front will pass through the area on Sunday afternoon. Perhaps it will bring better surf fishing conditions.

No comments: