Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pre-Sunrise on the Beach


I was on the beach this morning to see the sunrise and to walk. I took this picture about a minute before sunrise. I like the picture because it gives me a feeling of serenity. Like many, I think there is something therapeutic about the ocean. When I took the picture, it was quiet except for the sound of the small ocean waves as they came on shore.

Surprisingly, I did not see anyone fishing until I was heading towards the steps to leave the beach. I would think these fishermen will catch fish today. Yesterday whiting and small sharks were being caught. I did not talk to anyone who had caught a keeper pompano.

If the day produces some more wave action, I think that today might be a good day for catching those delicious tasting pompanos.

No comments: